Saturday, October 04, 2014

1977 MONSTER READING ACHIEVEMENT CERTIFICATE


I'm sure I would have been a much better student if there was a chance at getting a Monster achievement certificate. Wow! This 1977 certificate is so neat! I don't know who you are, Merriel, but big time congrats for reaching your reading goal and nabbing a Monster Reading Achievement Certificate.


So is this "monster" a caveman or troll? Since he's working the whole Captain Caveman look, I'll say caveman. I wonder if Merriel handed out other Monster achievement certificates. Monster Math, Monster Social Studies, Monster Spelling, Monster etc., etc. If so, I hope they surface.

3 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Kind of Captain Caveman-ish... awesome.

Mr. Karswell said...

I still have my monster reading certificate too! :)

Todd Franklin said...

Karswell - Neato! Is your monster certificate the same or does it feature a different creature?