Tuesday, December 25, 2012

HAVE A MERRY COOL CHRISTMAS!

Back when I was a kid, one of my favorite gifts to find under the tree was a video game cartridge for my Atari 2600. It was usually the main gift for my brother and I.

Anyone remember the video game Santa Drop by Neatovision? Of course you don't 'cause it never existed. For today and just for fun, I made up my own fake game box!


The object of the game is that you control Santa and you need to drop the Christmas gifts into the house chimneys. The houses scroll by faster and faster and you need to keep up! If you miss too many houses in a row, the game is over and Christmas is ruined. I'm not savvy enough to make an actual game, but I did draw up a "screen grab" of the game's graphics.


Thanks to everyone who dropped by during the 12 Days of Christmas and a Merry Cool Christmas to you all!!!

3 comments:

Mike Middleton said...

That's fantastic! Merry Christmas NC!!

Sarah said...

The Kaybee Toys price tag totally makes the game!

Scrapatorium said...

I would have totally bought that game as a kid! Very cool!