Sunday, June 12, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INDIANA JONES!


Today marks the 30th anniversary of Raiders of the Lost Ark, one of the best movies ever made. To celebrate, I made this fake photobooth image.

Back in 2008 I celebrated Indy with Indy Week. Dave Lowe of Dave Lowe Design the blog is going one step further with his Raiders of the Lost Blog-A-Thon all this month. Be sure to check it out for all things Indy!

My pal Mike just posted two Raiders newspaper ads at his blog Aparofan's Kansas City Movie Ads.

2 comments:

Dave Lowe said...

Todd
Thanks for the mention. The photo booth image is great. I'm going to revisit you past Indy week. I remember reading and enjoying it back in '08.

Zootsuitmama said...

I remember when this came out! Loved it! Hans Solo is awesome, I mean Indiana Jones!