Saturday, October 31, 2009

TRICK OR TREAT SMELL MY FEET GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT


Now that’s a line up of trick or treaters! Zorro, Skeleton Ghost, Supergirl, Mighty Mouse, Teddy Bear, Donald Duck, Squaw and a Moon Monster from Halloween 1958.

That Moon Monster looks like he’s up to something. Oh wait, look! He’s going to push that detonator button.


The Jack O’Lantern on Mighty Mouse’s trick or treat bag notices the detonator, but the other kids are too busy smiling for the camera.

Let's hope Supergirl and Mighty Mouse stopped the Moons Monster's dastardly plot to blow-up Halloween.

Oops, I guess I was jumping to conclusions again. That's just the button to turn on his Moon Monster lights on his mask. Of course, I should have known 'cause this little guy showed up in this slide two years later. And you know without his mask he looks like a good Moon Monster.

This is one of my favorite Halloween images in my found snapshot/slide collection.

No comments: