Thursday, October 16, 2008

LI’L MISS DEVIL & LI’L MISS ANGEL

Don’t these two 1950's girls look cute dressed up in their angel and devil Halloween costumes?


Li’l Miss Angel is looking sweet and innocent and Li’l Miss Devil holding her tinfoil pitch fork is looking. . . Wait, did you see that? Her face. At first glance I thought she was also doing the sweet and innocent thing, but instead I think she’s up to something sinister.

Take a closer look.


I think I’m right in saying she has evil tendencies swirling around in her head.


Ah ha! I was right! She did away with poor sweet Li’l Miss Angel and now she’s all by herself. I told you she was up to no good. Now, she'll get all the Halloween candy.

These images come from the slide collection of Major Pepperidge.

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

Yay, I'm famous!